Tuesday 14 October 2014

ugg sale phsg

Little fat tears almost down : cheap ugg boots if it does not take me to the police, let me how to do, I stole the money all to ugg slippers, I'll turn over a new leaf, I do not want to go to jail ah. You can dare to be that money ugg slippers. Fat Dragon unmoved : see you long, quite delicate, clean daisy waiting to be violent inmates now! How can you prove ? Wang Zhuo think the father is still in jail, somewhat touched. Small fat man hesitated for a moment, whispered: I, I know you, you call Zhuo. Fat Dragon sneer, cautioned: Do not listen to him cotton, just now I'm down with him shouting your name.

Small fat man blurted out : you fight and kill Matt that video clips that I recorded. Wang Zhuo and Fat Dragon suddenly greatly surprised to find an unexpected surprise to hear such a thing. I was Liyuan residential security, responsible for the control room, and you fight the day I happened to be in duty. Overweightlike breath and said: At that time in the control room of the three men, ugg slippers see playing very exciting, it is recorded saved to the phone. Later ugg slippers showed his friends show off, and then slowly spread out.

Wang Zhuo one hand interrupted him, quickly asked: that the gun was gone? Yang is a call to go pick up the security, and later he got engaged to sell antiques street collections, sold five thousand dollars. Little fat bitter face, said : It was in the control room except me and he has a little yellow, then Yang points us five hundred dollars per person, saying it was to see a portion. Police looking for ugg slippers a ? ugg slippers When that video just did not care about the Internet, but soon that video on fire, there are a lot of people are concerned about the whereabouts of the gun, I knew bad.