Sunday 30 December 2012

diplomat of ghd pink straighteners

"The little girl to send GHD Purple a picture of it, be willing to be my model?"I picked up the brush, ink preparation."Model?"Ghd frowned, seemed puzzled.In my heart of hearts I sigh, I didn't say Modle, estimates GHD more vacant, but the mouth quickly explained, "is the son to when I refer to people, my son picture portrait."

Exceedingly welcome.buy ghd is not much, go to the table to sit down, quietly watching me, I see the heart of a hair.I study fine grinding, laid paper, rapid branch pen, no GHD is too complex, but the use ratio of drawing, not for a while Oh is OK, look at the figures stand vividly revealed on the paper, and I remember their summer house three sisters, GHD and beauty Daddy painted many portraits, only beauty daddy every time is an inspired passage.

Do not know when, Yan GHD iv style already came to me, took up painting, "the girl is really an inspired passage ah, such a short period of time, can be put in the draw so alike in spirit, style simple, smooth lines, not like ordinary drawing."I had answered a God, "since GHD is so like, this painting gave, keep it."Welcome to the light.